Saturday 6 June 2015

Rocking the Square




I am going to this - Friday June 12th.  It's free!  I'm hoping to drag someone (or more than one) along with me, but I'll go on my own if no one wants to come.  It's been a while since I've been to a concert alone, but it's all good.  That means I can stand where I want and do what I want without worrying about whether someone else is having a good time!

If the girls were older I would totally make them come along, but it doesn't start until the time Emma is usually in bed, so it would not be fun for me to do that this year.  I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to drag them along to concerts.

Anyway, if anyone I know is going, let me know - I am happy to hang out with people who actually want to be there!

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home