Tuesday 16 June 2015

At Last - Kingston School of Dance Year End Performance

My daughters dance at Kingston School of Dance.  This Saturday is their end-of-year performance at the Grand Theatre.  My oldest girl is in 2 numbers this year - one in each act.  My younger girl had her recital last Saturday as she danced in the Imagine Dance class - 3 year olds.  They are a bit young yet to perform twice in one day on the big stage.  Especially since the second show starts at my daughter's normal bedtime!

We are attending the 2pm show as a family.  We actually purchased 10 tickets so everyone could come!  Last year's show was fabulous, I can only imagine this one will be too!  Now that we've been a part of this dance school for 3 years we are feeling like it's our community and it's so exciting to see the people we know (even from outside the dance world) performing and looking so elegant and graceful.

Hope you see some of my readers there!

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home