Friday 19 June 2015

Weekend Fun - June 20th and 21st

I don't have a specific event to post about this time, just a personal one.  I am getting new neighbours. I liked my old neighbours but change is good, right?  The previous neighbours packed up their stuff yesterday, and I think the new people just made an appearance (a short one) this evening.  I am hopeful they will be great neighbours, and I can share my garden abundance with them this year!

We have a busy weekend upcoming.  We are going to Kingston School of Dance's performance at The Grand Theatre on Saturday - there are 2 showings one at 2pm and one at 7pm.  My eldest daughter is in the show and it will be fabulous.  Then we are having our family and friends back to our house for dinner.  Emma has to be picked up after the 2pm show and then returned at 6 for the 7pm show - it'll be tight but we've done it before.

I am very much looking forward to Sunday where I have no real plans.  We spent all week shuttling Emma back and forth the rehearsals for this big show.  And I've been husband-less since Wednesday morning, which makes it busier for me!  He's back tonight (thank goodness!) so we can all see our daughter dance tomorrow.

Anyway, just wanted to put a real life post on here.  Tomorrow is also Doors Open Kingston where you can tour most of the historical sites for free. Door's Open Info for Kingston here  There are other sites around town available to tour like the Police Station, City Hall, K-Rock Centre, and the Queen's Solar Education Centre.  The info is in the previous link.  If you go, leave me a comment telling me what you looked at and how it was!

Happy weekend everyone - toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home