Sunday 28 June 2015

Canada Day 2015

Canada Day Kingston 2015
Canada Day in Kingston 2015
Canada Day falls on a Wednesday this year.  The City of Kingston is hosting many events at various locations around town.

Our household is working on building a fence in our backyard, with help from our loving family, but the ladies may take the daughters away from the construction to check out something from this flier.

The breakdown of the events at Fort Henry (it's free!) can be found here.

In City Park (King/Barrie/West st) there is Artfest happening as well.  I think a lot of the folk from the Tett Centre (including Kingston School of Dance folks) will have tents/exhibits.  There is also supposed to be lots of free things for kids to do.

The Pump House Steam Museum is also free on Canada Day.  They currently have an exhibit of Egyptian artifacts.  I believe admission is included with museum admission (so FREE on Canada Day!)

I'm sure there are tons of other things occurring on Canada Day but these were the items of interest to me.  Let me know if there's anything else really cool that I missed.  Sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day!

If you do attend, comment below and let me know what you did and how it was.  I'm always interested in what people do around town!

Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home